Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Looking for a guys that rocks and makes me smile Age: 27


Hiya

I'm a 27yr old female living in East London. I never believed in going to look for the right guy and always thought it would just happen. Yeah I'm fed up of that now so thought I would get off my arse and at least have a look at who might be out there.

I'm a bit of a party animal. I love crazy nights out and having loads of fun. I'm a very friendly and sociable person. I love rock/heavy metal music and love going to gigs/festivals. Also love action/sci fi/ horror films. I'm really not a girlie girl at all. I can't bear chick flicks and chick tv! I'm a big fan of shows like 24, Dexter, House, Family Guy, and any sci fi.

I'm not looking for anything heavy right now, just looking to meet new people, maybe go on a few dates and see where it goes. So if you're interested please send me an e-mail with a pic.

Steph xx

P.S. I know these sites are full of all sorts of interesting people but I'd rather not have to plough through pics of muscular torso's and male genitalia if you don't mind! I'm all for people flaunting their best features but I'm really not interested

No comments:

Post a Comment