Sunday, July 1, 2012

car masturbation

I am 28 years old man and got married about 3 years ago. My wife enjoys traditional sex but not only.. we both like to experiment with each other and to play various sex games. Last time we were on long trip we decided to masturbate in the car.. of course the driver has to drive.. but he can be also stimulated from the passenger.. just amazing. My wife does not wear a bra very often, this was the case, I asked her to unbutton her blouse and to expose her tits.. and she did it.. it is very hard to drive when a hot women is on the right seat and shows her hot breast and touches her nipples, of course I got aroused and began to touch my cock. Many cars passed us and some of them saw us, my wife made a shy smile and continued to simulate her erected nipples.
After about 15 minutes she asked me for permission to masturbate her clitoris. She slid off the panties and was naked in the passenger seat except for her blouse, she was very very wet already. She was fully concentrated on herself and her own self-love,she told me that she wants to cum. She used her right hand to stimulate her clitoris, one finger moving it side to side at first, then moving in a circular way. Her left hand touched her right tit, giving continuous stimulation to the nipple. After driving few kilometers she began to scream "I'm naked in the car....my tits are naked and I'm masturbating.....watch my clitoris, it is so erected, I'm jerking off, people can see me masturbating, I'm a nasty girl..oh, I'm close to cumming....close to making myself cum......gonna cum..."

No comments:

Post a Comment